Tuesday, May 25, 2010

May 2010

It's time for a well over due blog post. We have been getting a few complaints. Sorry Deb!!! :-) Since the last post things have been very busy around her. Peter had to work late for 2 weeks, I was doing lots of sewing for our school play, our new garage is underway and keeping up with a teething 2 year old has kept us plenty busy!! Being under construction is not fun at all. What a mess! I cannot wait for it to be done so I can have my yard back. Preston has been talking up a storm lately. I love trying to have a conversation with him. He is such a parrot and will repeat anything he hears. We love going to the playground, swinging, playing in the sandbox, and still loves loves anything with wheels. Preston loves playing outside and watching all the different construction vehicles that come and go. The latest obsession is the "new" rocks that are in the driveway. He is definitely a boy from head to toe. He got a new big boy haircut a few weeks ago. You will be able to see it in some of the pictures. It was so hot out yesterday that we got the sprinkler out since the pool is not open yet. Preston loved the sprinkler and getting wet so I have no doubt that he is going to be a fish this summer. I only have a few weeks left of work, then I will be on summer vacation!! I can not wait to be home with Preston. I promise to do another post sooner next time!!! Ok, here are some pics!

Preston chillin' on the couch. (Obviously before it got warm out)

DSCN0163

This is how Preston frequently sleeps. He looks like he is passed out from a frat party LOL and look how long he is!!!

DSCN0142

Here's a picture of the start of the garage.

IMG_4955

These are just some cute outside pics.

IMG_4924

IMG_4916

IMG_4932

IMG_4926

Eating grass!

IMG_4939

IMG_4945

No comments: